At Blanco Horner Hospitality, the health and wellbeing of our guests and team members remain our top priority. Our portfolio of Restaurant, Catering, Function and Event Venues include:
Adelaide Museum Function and Events, Adelaide
Botanic Gardens Restaurant, Adelaide
Blanco Catering, South Australia
Café Alere and Function Centre, Flinders University, Bedford Park
Centennial Park Function Centre and Café,
Jim Dandy Café and Functions, Salisbury Community Hub, Salisbury
U-City Function Centre, Uniting Communities Adelaide
We are continuing to actively monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 and are following the latest advice and guidelines issued by SA Health, the Australian Department of Health, and the World Health Organisation.
Currently, we are open in all of the businesses to host events inside our beautiful restaurant and function centres at various locations around the state. We can facilitate all client events that are permitted under current Government restrictions.
To provide confidence and ensure a safe environment for attendees, clients, and staff, we have a comprehensive COVIDSafe plan in place. This has been approved by the South Australian Government. This includes the following dedicated measures:
- Extensive COVIDSafe training & education completed by all team members
- Increased frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting, with emphasis on high volume areas and touchpoints
- COVIDSafe food and beverage service including but not limited to the following policies:
- Canape stand events will be served individual meals
- No shared platters
- No buffets
- Coffee will be barista-made or individually poured and served by staff
- Contactless payments (cashless venue)
- Contact tracing protocols; we also strongly advocate the use of the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app
- COVID related signage across the venue
We look forward to welcoming you to a Blanco Horner Hospitality Restaurant and Event Centre!
If you are considering hosting an event and have any concerns, please speak directly with us to further understand the COVIDSafe measures in place across our restaurant and venues.
If you are an Event Organiser and have questions regarding an upcoming event, please continue to liaise with your Event Planning Manager.
If you are attending an event and have any questions, please contact the venue or your Event Organiser directly.
The latest advice regarding COVID-19 can be found via the following links: